So What is PPC Advertising?
PPC stands for Pay Per Click advertising, and put simply means you only pay, each time a potential new customer clicks on your ad, and is taken directly to your website.
When you search for a phrase or term these adverts usually appear right at the very top and down the right of Google and are usually under the heading “sponsored ads”.
The biggest benefit of PPC advertising is you only pay when a customer click on your advert, not how many times your advert is displayed. You only pay for those potential customers who are interested in what you have to offer, and only if they are taken to your website.
Q. Where can I advertise using PPC?.
At the moment there are 4 main advertisers in the UK, The 4 PPC advertisers at the moment are Google, Yahoo and Bing (MSN), and Facebook, however Google is the biggest player and in the UK over 90% of all traffic goes through Google UK search. This is why Google’s PPC is the biggest and best for volume. Facebook PPC is in a close second with over 500 Million members worldwide, this can also be a useful traffic source depending on your niche or service.
With Google and Facebook PPC software, the advertiser can track and test to see what’s working and what’s not. We also have strategies that can be used that can achieve click through rates for as low as only pennies per click for competitive keywords.
Q. So how does PPC work?
To start with you create a campaign and then you create an advert. Once you have done this you then select keywords or phrases relevant to your business that will trigger your adverts whenever a potential customer types in these keywords or phrases. You then need to track and test different variations and keywords to see which is converting to sales the best.
Q. So why use PPC advertising?
If a PPC campaign is set up correctly you can have laser targeted potential customers visit your site, who are looking for the services or products you offer. These targeted customers are more likely to convert into paying customers since they have searched you out, rather than you contacting them.
Not only that you can have this laser targeted traffic to your website within hours of setting a campaign up and once your campaign has been approved.
You set a daily budget so you only spend what you want to spend everyday, so your marketing budget is kept in control at all times.
This is one of the quickest ways to get potential customers to your website.
Q. What PPC services do you offer?
We currently offer different levels of packages at Website Promotion Services Our package below is if you are promoting a single product or single service and would like an optimised campaign set up. If you have a larger business with multiple products or services please call us so we can discuss your requirements and give you our best price.
Our packages consist of.
- Analysis of existing campaign if present.
- Targeted keywords research and selection.
- Development of optimized campaign.
- Create and test multiple ads.
- Proper use of budget to maximize the ROI.
- Proper use of geo-targeting , negative keywords ,content and keyword matching.
- Improve CTR, lower the CPC and maximize the conversion through analysis of the landing pages.
- Making recommendation on how to improve your conversion through optimizing the landing pages.
- Daily review of the campaign performance.
- Making the proper the changes to optimize the campaign.
- Regular testing of the effective of keywords and adverts .
- Research for new keywords, testing and addition to campaign if proven effective to the campaign performance.
Call us today for more details